The less (sex) you have, the less (sex) you want

Do you know the saying? Do you think it is true? If we transfer the saying to the love field, we come to refer to sex. In the same way that people have sex without love, does love exist without sex? The answer is yes, because there are many other forms of satisfaction beyond sex.

One of the most common problems among couples is sexual dissatisfaction, for which they go to specialists. They value the quality (although it is a very difficult point to recognize) and the number of times the sexual act is practiced between the couple, and get some results. We ask ourselves, can a relationship last and endure despite not having intimate moments?

At present, there is a concept that is being heard more than ever: asexuality , the sexual orientation that designates people who feel little or no sexual attraction towards the other. They see sex as unnecessary , and it is even something that can repel or dislike them.

So ... if there is no passion, can we maintain an intimate and lasting relationship with the other person? Yes. A love without passion is a love that is widely accepted and widespread today. We tend to give great importance to sex with our partner, but the truth is that only 42% of couples practice it at least once a week. Where is the remaining 58%? The reality is that "the less you have, the less you want."

There are many long relationships that develop a high degree of complicity, trust and quality of the relationship, in which sex takes a back seat. That does not mean that the passion ends, but it does mean that there are other more important things. There are many more people than we think who end up confessing that "sex does not go with them." And for this reason, they never end up finding their ideal partner.

That is why most who find themselves in this situation go to dating forums and apps to find someone special. In cases where the objective of the couple is to stay together, there is negotiation as an alternative . The asexual person agrees to make love a certain number of days a week or a month, just as the other member of the relationship has to give in when doing activities that make him happy to your couple. As we always say at Reliqium, the basis of a good relationship will always be communication and trust, and thanks to this, finding a common point of view and a situation in which both parties feel comfortable. < / p>

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published

Comprar ahora